The article dwells on the peculiarities concerned with the tale about Jesus Christ in Shokhfur Isfarayini`s «Tadge at-Tarojim» (XIIc.). It is asserted that though the tale in question is not distinguished with substantiality it possesses a specific attractiveness. In the stories about Jesus Christ Isfaroyini uses devices non-occurred in other commentaries to Koran.
The author pays special attention to the role of commentaries, in particular, to «Todge at-Tarojim», to spread tales about Jesus Christ in the Persian-Tajik literature. Proceeding from numerous examples from the creation of the outstanding representatives of the Persian-Tajik literature, as Djaloliddin Rumi, Khokani Sharvani and others, the author proves that the episodes from the lives of Jesus and Maria served as a basic for the creation of very interesting patterns referring to the trope of allusion. It is marked that these were the tales about the Immaculate Conception and miracle related to Christ that attracted mostly Persian-Tajik poets; that being his resurrection from the dead.
Jesus Christ, «Tadge at Tarojim», Shokhfur Isfaroyini, commentaries to Koran, Djaloluddin Rumi, Khakani, Sharvoni, literary ties
1. Ardalon Javon Ali. Brightness of Poetical Myth and Historical-Fruthful Tales in Khoqoni`s Poetry. – Mashhad, 1381hijra. – 351 pp.
2. A Section of Ancient Interpretation in Persian. Revised by Murtazo Oyatullozoda Sherozi. - Tehran: Kabila publishing-house, 1997. – 344 pp.
3. Gulshani Adab. – V.V. 1 – 12. Compilers: Kamol Ayni, Bahrom Sirus, A`lokhon Afsahzod, Jobul Padalishoyev. - Dushanbe: Cognition, 1975. – 432 pp.
4. Gafforova Umeda. «Koran» Fairy-Tale in the Translation of Tafsiri Tabari. - Khujand: Noshir (Publisher), 2004. – 400 pp.
5. Isfaroyini Shohfur. Toju-t-Tarojim fi tafsiri-l- Koran li aojim. Revised by Moil Hiravi and Ali Akbari Ilohii Khurosoni. – Tehran, 1375 pp.
6. Rahimov Islom. The Novel of Muso(a) in the Interpretations Referring to the Periods of the X-th – the XII-th Centuries. Candidate dissertation in philology. – Khujand, 2012. – 166 pp.
7. Kamar Oriyoni. Maseh`s Image in Persian Literature. - Tehran: Muin, 1969. – 349 pp.
8. Shamiso Sirus. Talmehot Dictionary. Mythical, Legendary, Historical, Fruthful Points in Persian Literature. - Tehran: Mitro, 1386hijra. – 732 pp.
9. Jaloluddini Rumi. Masnavi. - Tehran: Pijman, 1373hijra. – V.1. – 557 pp.
10. Jaloluddin Muhammadi Balkhi-Rumi. Masnavii Ma`navi (The Poem about the Concealed Sense). Based upon the text of R. Nicolson and comparison with other copies by Bahriddin Alizoda Ali, Muhammadi Khurosoni. - Tehran: Modern publication, 2001. – 732 pp.