In her article the author analyzes different aspects related to the study of Russian-international words in Tajik linguistics. The analysis of the relevant articles enables to come to the following conclusions: a) researches set the goal to analyze the words in question from the point of view of their lexico-semantic peculiarities: b) outward factors connected with borrowed words are explored; c) borrowed words are researched under the angle of their quantity; d) the authors didn`t pursue an aim of researching the process of acclimatization of borrowed words in the Tajik language in spite of its being one of the main criteria of the formers.
Russian-international words, borrowed words, sources of the development of Tajik literary language, phonetical and grammatical changes, researchers of borrowed words
1. Beloded I.K., Bokaryov Ye. A., Kenesbayev S.K., Korletyanu N.G. The Russian Language as the Language of Communication between the Nationalities of the USSR // The issues of the development of literary languages of the USSR nations. –Alma-Ata: Kazakh SSR Academy of Sciences, 1964. – pp. 29-47
2. The Issues of the Development of the Literary Languages of the USSR Peoples. –Alma-Ata: Kazakh SSR Academy of Sciences, 1964. – 368 pp.
3. Gafforov R. Rakhim Djalil`s Language and Style. – Dushanbe: Knowledge, 1966. – 225 pp.
4. Gafforov R. The October Revolution and the Development of the Tajik Literary Language. – Dushanbe: Irfon, 1979. -88 pp.
5. Zokhidov A. The Influence of the Russian Language upon the Word-Building of the Tajik Literary Language. – Khujand: Noshir, 2009. – 160 pp.
6. Kamoliddinov B. Khakim Karim`s Language and Style. – Dushanbe: Irfon, 1967. – 187 pp.
7. Masumi N. The Language of S.Aini`s Narrative “Usuror`s Death” (To the issue of the development of the language related to modern Tajik imaginative prose). Synopsis of the Candidate`s dissertation. – Stalinabad, 1954. – 32 pp.
8. Masumov N. Essays on the Development of Tajik Literary Language. –Stalinabad, 1959. – 379 pp.
9. Masumi N. Essays on the Development of Tajik Literary Language. –Dushanbe: Payvand, 2011. -385 pp.
10. Nabiyeva R. The Language of “The History of Manghitia Rulers” by Mirzo Abdulazim Somi (vocabulary and morphology). Synopsis of Candidate`s dissertation. – Dushanbe, 1973. – 38 pp.
11. Niyozmukhammedov V.N. On the Development of Modern Russian Literary Language / The issues related to the development of literary languages of the USSR peoples. – Alma-Ata: Tidings of the Kazakh SSR AS, 1964. – pp. 261-268.
12. Niyozmukhammedov B. Sources of Tajik National Language / B. Niyozmukhammedov. Tajik linguistics. – Dushanbe: Knowledge, 1970. – pp. 5-11.
13. Rastorghuyev V.S. On the Development of Modern Tajik Literary Language // The Issues of the development of literary languages of the USSR peoples. – pp. 259-260.
14. Rustamov A. Russian Language as the Language of Communication between Nations. –Dushanbe: Enlightenment, 1988. – 76 pp.
15. Rustamov Sh. Beneficial Source of the Tajik Language. – Dushanbe, 1977. – 32 pp.
16. Tadjiyev D. Beneficial Sway. – Dushanbe: Devashtich, 2005. – pp. 101-104.
17. Khuseynov Kh. Language and Style of S.Aini`s Narrative “Odina”. – Dushanbe: Irfon, 1973. – 256 pp.
18. Sharipov N. Development of Tajik Literary Language. Vocabulary with Military Terms (1940-1945). – Dushanbe: Donish, 1970. – 56 pp.
19. Sharopov N. Russian-International Vocabulary in Tajik Literary Language. – Dushanbe: Knowledge, 1972. – 170 pp.
20. Sharopov N. The Ways of the Development of Modern Tajik Literary Language Vocabulary. Synopsis of Dr.`s dissertation. –Baku, 1974. – 68 pp.
21. Sharopov N. The Ways of the Development of Modern Tajik Literary Language Vocabulary. – Dushanbe: Knowledge, 1988. – 136 pp.