In the article the features of functioning of mass-media under the conditions of global political changes, namely "revolutions" are analyzed. "Revolutionary" events showed that the media in Kyrgyzstan occupy the most important niche, especially in the cause of coverage and interpretation of events during the unstable socio-political situation in the country. The "instantaneous" change in the layout of political forces made journalism take even more "instant" decisions, always being one step ahead. Tendencies of mass media development in the 21st century are based on modern realities. And the latters, in their turn, consist not only of an external socio-political environment, but, above all, of an internal structure. Nowadays it is the technological progress that leads to a thorough technological transformation of MM, structural changes in the media-sector, and, consequently, to an emergence of new media products and media services.
MM of Kyrgyzstan; radio journalism; revolutions; modern communications; MM and authorities; transformation of Kyrgyz radio; media services market
1. Aytmatov Ch.T. The White Ship// Lib.ru. Maxim Moshkov`s Library [Electronic Resource]. URL: http://lib.ru/PROZA/AJTMATOW/parohod.txt (Date of request: 05.10.2017)
2. Arslonova O. R. Tendencies of Informational Broadcast Development in Contemporary Russia: synopsis of candidate dissertation in philology. – M., 2009. Man and Science [Electronic resource) URL http://cheloveknauka.com/tendentsii-razvitiya-informatsionnogo-radioveschaniya-v-sovremennoy-rossii#ixzz4l5nmFFW2 (Date of request: 17.12.2017)
3. Berezin G. V. Peculiarities of MM Sway over a Formation of today’s Political Bearings Kept to by Citizens of Russia: on the example of television: Synopsis of candidate dissertation in philosophy. – M., 2000 [Electronic library of dissertations) URL http://www.dissercat.com/content/osobennosti-vliyaniya-smi-na-formirovanie-sovremennykh-politicheskikh-orientatsii-rossiyan-n (Date of request: 08. 01. 2018)
4. Vartanova Ye. L. Mediaeconomy of Foreign Countries: manual, -M.: Aspect Press, 2003 [Electronic resource] URL http://evartist.narod.ru/text11/49.htm (Date of request: 20.01.2018)
5. Kyrgyz Radiosu – 2007– “Insan”. (“An Individual Person”) Zh.Mavlyanov.
6. Kyrgyz Radiosu – 2007 . – (“Musical Acquaintanceship”) / N. Tugolov.
7. Kyrgyz Radiosu – 2008. – (“All-Starred Raykan”)
8. Kyrgyz Radiosu – 2008. – (Days without Aytmatov) – №1790
9. Myrzagulov M. M. Television of Kyrgyz Republic in the Context of Formation and Transformation of MM System of Central Asian Region: synopsis of candidate dissertation in politology. – Spb, 2007 [Electronic library of dissertations: URL http://www.dissercat.com/content/televidenie-kyrgyzskoi-respubliki-v-kontekste-formirovaniya-i-transformatsii-sistemy-smi-sre (Date of request: 10.09.2018)
10. M M of K R: Current State and Prospects of Development [Electronic resource] URL https://articlekz.com/article/7587 (Date of request: 9.01.2018)
11. Sultanova Zh. O. Cultural Ties between Kyrgyzstan and Saha Republic (Yakutia). Metaphorical Invocation to Epical Images Accompanying Conveyance of Information Related to the Tragic Events of April 7, 2010 which Took Place in Kyrgyz Republic in Local MM (on the Example of Heroic Eposes “Manas” and “Olonho”. (Bulletin of Kyrgyz-Russian Slavonic University. – Bishkek, 2013, N12. V.13 – pp. 113-116.
12. Chernyavsky S. Kyrgyz Revolution of 2010: Reasons and Prospects of post-Revolutionary Development of Kyrgizia // Central Asia and the Caucasus. – Luleo, 2010, N2. – V. 13. – pp. 44-53