The article dwells on the problem of attribution in the works by Ainulkuzat Khamadoni. It is asserted that there is no unified opinion between the authors of mediaeval tezkires and contemporary researchers. It is underscored that for attribution of the thinker's scientific-literary heritage and definition of the time of creation of the compositions it is necessary to invoke the genuine productions belonging to Ainulkuzat Khamadoni including such books as "Complaints of Stranger", "Preparations in Store", "Creams of the Truth" and "Letters". Proceeding from the analysis of the book "Complaints of Strangers", it is proved that the treatise "Lavoekh" ("Annals"), "Sharki Kalimoti Kassori Bobo Tohir" ("Commentaries to Lapidary Words Belonging to Bobo Tohir") and the treatise "Cognition of the Almightly" appertain to the works ascribed to Ainulkuzat Khamadoni.
Ainulkuzat Khamadoni, "Shikva al-Garib" ("Complaints of Stranger"), "Letters", "Tamhidot" ("Preparations in Store"), "Zudat al-Khakoik" (("Creams of the Truth"), "Lavoekh" ("Annals")
1. Khamadoni, Ainulkuzat. Advocacy of Selected Pieces of the Truth (Translation of two Treatises ("Complaints of Stranger" and "Creams of the Truth") Persian Translation and Preparation by Dr. Kasim Ansori. - Tehran: Manuchekr's, 1385 hijra. - 185 pp.
2. Khamadoni, Ainulkuzat. Letters. V.1. Under the editorship of Dr. Alinako Munzavi and Dr. of Afif Usayron. - Tehran: Legends, Myths, Fables. 1377 hijra. - 488pp.
3. Ibidem. V2. - 488 pp.
4. Ibidem. V. - 444 pp.
5. Khamadoni, Ainuljuzat. The Treatise "Annals". Corrections and preparations by Dr. Rahim Farmonish, 1377 hijra. - 165 pp.
6. Khamadoni, Ainulkuzat. Preparations in Store. Preface, recension and notes by Afif Usayron. - Tehran: Manuchekhr's publishing-house. - 1373 hijra. - 523 pp.
7. Khamadoni, Ainulkuzat. "Complaints of Strange" and "Creams of the Truth". Preface, recension, research by Afif Usayron. Boris: Tree of the Bible
8. Umarzoda, Ibrohim. Ainulkuzat. Life, Creation, Outlook. - Dushanbe: Cognition. - 112 pp.
9. Umarov, Ibrohim. Ainulkuzat's Philosophical and Ethical Views. - Dushanbe: Cognition, 1984. - 64 pp.