The article dwells on the problem beset with the peculiarities of multifunctional auxiliary elements of Tajik dialects and their connection with the language of the heritage of their ancestors. On the basis of rich material from the literary productions belonging to the pen of the writers who lived in the X-th – the XIII-th centuries, geographical and historical monuments the author of the article proves that certain semantic nuances of multi-functional auxiliary elements are not used today in written speech, but are preserved in separate dialects as well. So, in the Middle Ages functional interchangeability of non-independent parts of speech, especially prepositions, was a common occurrence (the preposition ba instead of the prepositions bad, baroi). In the southern dialects of the Tajik language the use of the preposition va (the dialect version of the preposition ba is recorded instead of the preposition az. In a nutshell, the author of the article comes to the conclusion that in dialects there has been a limitation of the functions of some auxiliary elements, and, conversely, individual elements have acquired new functions.
interpretation dictionaries, dialect dictionaries, multifunctional auxiliary elements, primitive simple prepositions, conjunctions, particles, vernacular, semantic shades
1. Attor F. Tazkirat-ul-Avliyo. Preparation and Prepositions of the Text by M. Okilova. – Khujand, 2009. – 700 pp.
2. The Poetry of Rudaki`s Contemporaries. Preparation of Text, Glossary, Applications by Khuram Sharifov and Abdushukur Abdusattorov. – Dushanbe: Man-of-Letters, 2007. – 480 pp.
3. Bayhaki A. The History of Bayhaki // A. Bayhaki. Preparation of text, preface, commentaries and indicators by Sayfullokh Mullojohn. – Dushanbe: Bukhara, 2014. – 774 pp.
4. Bayhaki A. The History of Bayhaki. Under the editorship of Aliakbar Fayoz. – Tehran: Hermes, 1387 = 2009. The first edition – 10+990.
5. Ganjavi N. Compositions (Khusrav and Shirin). – Dushanbe: Man-of-Letters, 2012. – 400 pp.
6. Grammar of Modern Tajik Literary Language. – P.1. – Dushanbe: Knowledge, 1985. – 356 pp.
7. Dehkhudo A. Dictionary. V.11. – Tehran: Publishing-house of Tehran University, 1328 hijra.
8. Rovandi, M. Rohat-us-sudur va oyat-ul-masrur. Under the editorship of Muhammad Ikbol and Mujtabo Minavi. – Tehran: The Great Emir, 1364 hijra.
9. Rozi, A. Ravz-ul-jinon va ruhul-un-jinoni fi-tafsir. Under the editorship of Muhammad Jafar Yohaqi and Muhammad Mahdii Noseh. – Mashhad, 1374 hijra.
10. Rumi Dj. Masnavii Manavi. Preparation of the text and its transposition by Bahriddin Alizoda. – Tehran: Zamon (Time), 2011. – 728 pp.
11. Rudaki A. Poems. Preparation of text, preface, glossary and commentaries by Rasul Khodizoda and Ali Muhammad Khurosoni. – Dushanbe: Man-of-Letters, 2007. – 416 pp.
12. Translation of “Tafsiri Tabari” (in two volumes and 7 books). Preparation, transposition of the text, commentaries and indicators by N.Yu. Salimov, N.Sh. Zohidov, N.I. Ghiyosov, A.A. Hasanov, A. Sameyev. – Dushanbe: Bukhara, 2014. – 822 pp.
13. The Dictionary of the Southern Vernaculars of the Tajik Language. Compilers: M. Makhmudov, G. Jurayev, B. Berdiyev. Editor-in-charge: A. Mirboboyev. – Dushanbe, 2012. – 946 pp.
14. Firdawsi A. Shah-Name (Stars of Literature). – V.V. 1,2,5. – Dushanbe: Man-of-Letters, 2007 – 2010.
15. Hamadoni R.T. Jome`-ut-Tavorikh. Under the editorship of Muhammad Mudarris Zanjoni. – Tehran, 1364 hijra.
16. Hasanov A.A. Lexical and Grammatical Elements of the X-th – the XIII-th Centuries (Western Ferghana). – Khujand: Light of Enlightenment, 2003. – 253 pp.
17. Hudud-ul-olam mina-l- Mashrik ila-l-Maghtib. Preparation of the text and preface by A. Hasanov. – Dushanbe: Bukhara, 2014. – 587 pp.
18. Sherozi S. Guliston (on the basis of the text prepared by Obid Shakurzoda). – Dushanbe, 2009. – 345 pp.
Sherozi S. Gazels. Under the editorship of Muhammadali Furughi. – Tehran, 1313 hijra.