The article dwells on the problem of phraseological sentences and their translation into Russian. The latters are explored according to three sources – primordial phraseological sentences, phraseological sentences, derivatives from phraseological word-combinations and those ones created on the basis of proverbs and sayings. Attention is paid mostly to compound phraseological sentences. Sensible and structural peculiarities of compound phraseological sentences are analyzed under the angle of different semantic relations of simple sentences making up compound ones by translating Tajik examples into Russian; their analogy, correspondence, translation and comments in both languages being determined. The article is a certain contribution into the researches in Tajik paremiology. In the frames of phraseological sentences the author showed a number of non-consistencies in the translation of Tajik proverbs and sayings into Russian.
phraseological units, structure of phraseologisms, simple phraseological sentences, compound phraseological sentences, semantic relations, simple sentences, semantic wholeness
1. Kamoliddinov B. One Mistake in the Language of Press. // Treasure of the Language. - 2015. - 1 (4) 30 January. - 8 p,
2. Madjidov H.M Phraseology of Modern Tajik Language. -Dushanbe, 1982.- 103 pр.
3. Mirzoyeva M.M. Phraseological Units of the Works by S.Ayni and the Ways of Translating them into the Russian Language. –Dushanbe: Press, 2008.- 160 pp.
4. Mullodzhanova Z.A The Style of the Original and Translation (the second edition, revised and enlarged) – Dushanbe, 2014.- 191pp.
5. Rahim Jalil. Shurab. Novel in 3 books.- Dushanbe: Cognition, 1973.- 575 pp.
6. Rahim Jalil. Selected Works. In three volumes. Volume One. Book 1. The novel "Shurab." - Dushanbe: Men of Letters1988. – 304 pp.
7. Rahim Jalil. Selected Works. In three volumes. Volumes 2-3. The novel "Shurab." - Dushanbe: Men of Letters, 1988.- 464 pp.
8. Phraseological Dictionary of Modern Tajik Language. Compiler M.Fozilov. Volume One. - Dushanbe: Nashrdavtoch, 1963.- 952 pp.