The article presents the first consideration of verbal word-combinations of Tajik and Uzbek languages between functional components of which there are object relations being ones of the varieties of those which appertain to logico-grammatical type. The study of object relations bears a synchronic-correlative character as the latters refer to one of the most actual problems beset with typological trend of general linguistics. The author makes an endeavour to elicit real logico-grammatical meanings of pivotal and dependent components of verbal word-combinations with object relations, to determine the status of the latters, to analyze their functioning at syntactical level, particularly, in word-combinations (WCs). He singles out also those ones with object relations forming nominative units. Manifestation of the formers is interpreted as purpose-fullness of action towards object, its state, tool object; other meanings being admissible as well.
syntactical relations, object relations, word-combination structure, paradigm of object word-combinations, functioning of syntactical relations
1. Arakin V. D. Comparative Typology of English and Russian Languages: manual for the students of pedagogical Institutes, "Foreign Languages" speciality, N2103. - L.: Enlightenment, 1979. - 259 pp.
2. Berdialiyev A. Syntactical Connections and Syntactical Relations in Subordinate Clauses of the Uzbek Language (in Uzbek). - Tashkent: Tashkent State University, 1993. - 96 pp.
3. Berdialiyev A., Sheronov B. Syntax of the Uzbek Language: manual for the students of pedagogical Institutes and Universities (in Uzbek) - Khujand: State publishing-house named after Rakhim Djalil, 2010 - 232 pp.
4. Linguistic Encyclopaedic Dictionary. - M.: Soviet Encyclopaedia, 1990. - 685 pp.
5. Russian Grammar. V.11. Syntax. - M.: Science, 1980. - 709 pp.
6. Khodjayeva S. O. Verbal Word-Combinations with Object Relations in Tajik and English Languages. Synopsis of candidate dissertation in philology. - Dushanbe, 2003. - 21 pp.
7. Chesnokova D. L. Grammatical Combinability of Words in a Simple Sentence and Factors Preconditioning it // Combinability of Linguistic Units. - Rostov-on-the Don: publishing-house of Rostov University, 1968. - pp. 5-22.