The author analyzes the peculiarities of translation of the poems referring to the X-th - th XII-th centuries from Arabic into Persian-Tajik and vice versa. He elicited central origins where the paragons of translation in question preserved, in particular, "Yatimat-ut-Dahr" by Saolibi, "Tardjumon-ul-Baloga" by Roduyoni, "Lubob-ul-Albob" by Avfi. It is underscored that the authors of mediaeval anthologies, historic manuscripts and treatises on poetology not always indicated translators . The author subjects to analysis translations of poetical fragments from the creation of poet Ibn-ar-Rumi done by Rudaki, translations of the poems by Shakhid Balkhi, Mantiki Rozi implemented by Badeulzamon Hamadoni. In the epoch in question there existed both precise adequate translations and patterns of free transposition of poetical material.
poetical works, translation of Arabic poetry, "Yatimat-ut-dahr", by Saolibi, "Tardjuman-ul-baloga" by Roduyoni, "Lubol-ul-Albob" by Mukhammad Avfi, Mantiki Rozi, Abulfath Busti, Ibn-ar-Rumi, free translation
1. Abdusattor. Abdushukur. Arabic Culture and Literature in Ghaznavids Epoch. Dushanbe: Bukhara, 2015. – 430 pp.
2. Mardoni, Tojiddin. Some Pages out of Literary Ties between Arab and Ajam (past and present). – Dushanbe: Cognition, 2010. – 236 pp.
3. Avfi, Muhammad ibni Muhammad. Lubob-ul-albob. Under the editorship of E. Brown. The authors of introduction Muhammad Qazvini and Said Nafisi. – Tehran: Hirmis, 1389hijra. – 1082 pp.
4. Ar-Rodiyoni. Muhammad ibni Umar. Tarjumon-ul-baloghat. Under the editorship of Professor, Ahmad Otash and Malikushshsuaro Bahor. – Tehran: Asotir, 1949. – 290 pp.
5. Yoquti Hamavi. Mu`jam-ul-udabo. Translated by Abdulmuhammad Oyati. – Tehran: Surush, 1381hijra. – V.V. 1–2. – 1392 pp.
6. Poetry of Rudaki`s Contemporaries. State Publishing–house of Tajikistan. – Stalinabad, 1958. – 405 pp.
7. As-Saolibi, Abimansur. Yatimat-ud-dahr fi mahosini ahl-al-asr. Canvassed by Mufid Muhammad Kamiha. V. 1-6. –Beirut: Scientific Encyclopedia, 1460.
8. Safo, Zabehulloh. History of Literature in Iran. V.1. – Tehran: Firdawsi publishing–house, 1371hijra, 816 pp.
9. Imoduddini Isfahonii Kotib. Kharitat-ul-qasr va qaridat-ul-asr. Canvassed by Muhammadbehjat al-Asri va Jamil Sa`d. V.1-20. Bagdad: Scientific publishing–house, 1375|1955.
Rovandi, Muhammad ibni Ali. Rohat-as-sudur va oyat-as-surur. Under the editorship of Muhammad Iqbol. –Tehran: Asotir, 1385hijra. -648 pp.