Proceeding from Aburaykhon Beruni's information, the author of the article dwells on the historic onomastics of Khorezm appertaining to ancient and mediaeval times. It is expounded that in all Beruni's works irrespective of their appurtenance to this or that branch of science there is interesting information on an throponymy, toponymy and cosmonymy of Khorezm. It is underscored that though Beruni didn't deal with this problem purportedly some of his considerations are of great historic value; here refer: adduced names of Khorezmshakhs belonging to Afrighids' dynasty, Khorezmian nominations of lunar sites, names of such settlements as Bushkatir and Sardig, history of Fir fortress erection, legend about the origin of "Mindjiakhib" holiday. This information is not occured in other sources; the fact testifying to high and original culture of Khorezmians and their appurtenance to the Iranian world.
Абурайхон Бируни, Сиявуш, династия Афригидов, Хорезм, крепость Фир, историческая ономастика, антропонимика, топонимика
1. Abdulloyev S., Hasanov A. Khorezm // The Encyclopedia of Samanids. V. 2. - Khujand: Light of Enlightenment, 2009. - pp. 405 – 408.
2. Avesto: the Ancientest Iranian Songs and Texts // Research by Dhalil Dusthoh. - Tehran: Pearl. 1371 hijra.
3. V. V. Bartold. Compositions. V.1. Turkestan in the Epoch of Mongolian Invasion. - M.: Publishing-house of Oriental Literature. 1963. – 763 pp.
4. Khodja Abulfazl Mukhammad ibni Khusayni Baykhaki. Preparation of the text, Preface, Commentary and Indicators by Sayfullo Mullojohn. - Dushanbe: Bukhara, 2014
5. Abu Raikhan Beruni. Selected Works. V. V//. Mathematical and Astronomical Treatises // Editor-in-charge: G.P.Matviyevskaya. Preface, translation and commentaries by P.G. Bulgakov and B. Rozenfeld. - Tashkent: Science. 1987. – 340 pp.
6. Abu Raykhan Beruni. Selected Works. V.5. - Part 1. - Books 1-5.- The canon of Masud // Editors-in-charge: S.H. Siradginov and G. P. Mateyevskaya. Introductory article, translation and notes by P. G. Bulgakov and B. A. Rozenfeld. - Tashkent: Science, 1973. – 648 pp.
7. ibidem. Part 2. - Books 6-11. 1976. – 636 pp.
8. Abu Raikhan Beruni. Selected Works. V. VI. Instructive Book Dwelling on Initial Knowledge about Stars. // Introductory article, translation and notes by B. F. Rozenfeld and A. Akhmedo. Editor-in-charge: A. K. Arends. - Tashkent: Science, 1975. – 328 pp.
9. Aburaykhan Beruni. Instructive Book Dwelling on Initial Knowledge about Stars. Preparation by A. Devongulov, Kh. Mamedova, T. Sobirova. Editor-in-charge: M. Dinorshoyev. - Dushanbe: Knowledge, 1973. – 286 pp.
10. Aburaykhon Mukhammad ibn Akhmad al-Beruni. The Canon of Masud. The Fund of Arabian Manuscripts of the National Library of France "Gallica". - N6840. – 205 pp.
11. Aburaykhan Beruni. The Monument to Passed away Generation. - Dushanbe: Cognition, 1990. – 432 pp.
12. Aburaykhan Beruni. Selected Works. V.III Geodezy // Explorations, Translation and Notes by P. G. Bulgakov. - Tashkent: Science. – 361 pp.
13. Abu Raykhan Beruni. India. Translation from Arabic/ Reprinted from the edition of 1963. - M.: Ladomir, 1995. – 727 pp.
14. Abu-r-Raikhan Mukhammad ibn Akhmed al-Biruni. Collection of Data for Cognition of Precious Stones [Mineralogy] // Translation by A. M. Belenitsky. Recension by Professor G.G.Lemmllin, Professor H. G. Baranov and A. A. Dolinina. Articles and Notes by A. M. Belenitsky and G. G. Lemmlein. - M.: Publishing-house of the USSR AS, 1963. – 519 pp.
15. Abu Raykhan Biruni. Selected Works. V1. Monuments of the Passed away Generations // Translation and Notes by M. A. Salye. - Tashkent: Publishing-house of the Uzbek SSR Academy of Sciences, 1957. – 486 pp.
16. Weinberg B.I. Coins of the Ancient Khorezm . – M. : Science , 1972. – 223 pp.
17. Weinberg B.I. Titles of the Lords of Khorezm // Epigraphics of the Ozient . Issue XXI .L. : Science , 1972. – pp . 19-22.
18. Ibn Hordakhbeh. The Book of Roads and Countries. URL: . http: //vostlit. Info (Date of appeal: 24.03.2019)
19. Coins of Central Asia . Coins of Khorezm // Poshang M. Fine Aryan Names . – Dushanbe : Bukhara, 2012(Date of appeal: 12.02.2019).
20. Poshang M. Names of Aryan Languages. – Dushanbe: Bukhara, 2012. – 430 pp.
21. Rtvelardze E. Ancient Coins of Central Asia .Album . – Tashkent . Publishing – house of the Institute of Literature and Art named after GafurGulyam , 1987. – 184 pp.
22. Tolstov S.P. Ancient Khorezm : Experience of the historic – Archeological Exploration. – M. : Publishing - house of Moscow State University , 1948. - 352 pp.
23. Tolstov V. P. Biruni and his Monuments of the Generations Passed away // Beruni Abyraykhon. Selected Works. - V.1. Monuments of Passed away Generations. - Tashkent. Publishing-house of the Uzbek SSR Academy of Sciences, 1957. - VII - XXI cc.
24. Alberuni's India, an Account of the Religion, Philosophy, Literature, Chronology, Astronomy, Customs, Laws and Astrology of India about A. D. 1030. Edited in the Arabic original by Edward Sachau, London, 1887.- 407 рр.