The article dwells on the state of school tuition referring to the years of independence of Tajikistan Republic. It is underscored that in the early years of independence the secondary school was in a deep crisis and the prestige of education fell sharply as well. The educational system, including the teachers` intelligentsia, was not ready for a social burden in the relevant sphere. The ways to overcome objective and subjective difficulties in the field of education are generalized where the teacher's intelligentsia occupied an important role. In her article the author determines the role of the National Concept of Education of Tajikistan Republic which was the fundamental document of the educational system reformation. The article assesses the activities of individual teachers in education and upbringing of the younger generation.
system of education, comprehensive schools, teacher's intelligentsia, National Concept of Education, reformation of school tuition, teachers` activity
1. Bobosodikova G. Certain Issues Beset with Youth`s Vocational Bearings // Bulletins of Social Council of TR. - 2001 - No. 3. - pp. 24-28.
2. Speech of Tajikistan Republic President Emomali Rahmon at the Meeting with Representatives of the Country's Intelligentsia on March 20, 2001 // (People`s Newspaper) Narodnaya Gazeta. 2001. March 23.
3. State Archive of Sughd Viloyat (SASV). fund 70. inventory 10. dossiers 724. – Sheet.7.
4. The Best in the Profession. URL: http: // kaz. stan.tv/news/ 7409 /? REID = 70 hc4aeaqup8u 9ok6hjt 0feqv7 (Date of request: 07.25.2015).
5. List of Secondary School Teachers Who wrote Scientific and Artistic Works // Current archive of Devastichsky nokhiya. - F. No. 96. - Sheet.1.
6. Tajikistan. 15 Years of State Independence. Statistical Collection of the State Statistics Committee of Tajikistan Republic. - Dushanbe, 2006. - 488 pp.
7. Haydarov G.Kh. The History of the Tajik People Referring to the XX-th Century. - Khujand, 2001. - 508 pp.
8. Homidov R. A. The State of School Education in Sughd Viloyat of Tajikistan Republic in the Years of Independence (1991–2011): candidate dissertation in history: 07.00.02. - Khujand, 2017. – 190 pp.
9. Shamolov A.A., Ashurov S.B. The Issues Beset with Youth Policy in Tajikistan Republic. - Dushanbe, 1998. - 262 pp.
10. Rahmon, Emomali. Youth is the Future of Sovereign Tajikistan. - Dushanbe, 1997. - 48 pp.
11. URL: http://maorif.tj/ru/index/index/pageId/683/ (Date of request: 07.24.2015).