Proceeding from written sources, scientific literature appertaining to the Soviet and post-Soviet period the author makes an endeavor to elucidate military-political rivalry between Gurids` Tajik state and Seljukids in the middle of the XII-th century and the sphere concerned with the rise of Gurids` state in the article for the first time in the home history.
In the middle of the XII-th century the famous padishakh of the Gurids state Ala-ad-Din Khusayn Liquidated Gaznevids` empire and thus delivered his country of their protectorate. Into the bargain, Ala-ad-Din managed to achieve independence on Seljukids` state. These factors became reason of soecial-economic development, political-military sphere of Gurids` state. The middle of the XII-th and the beginning of the XIII-th centuries are considered as the efflorescence of period of Gurids` state.
Gurids, Seljukids, Ala-ad-Din Gurid, sultan Sanjar, historic originals, military-political rivalry, history of the middle of the XII-th century, history of Central Asia
1. Amirshohi Nurmuhammad. Tajiks` Governance in the Period of the IX-th and XIV-th Centuries. Pieces from «Ravzatu-s-safo» and other books. - Dushanbe: Amri ilm, 1999. – 1008 pp.
2. Buniyatov Z.M. Kharezmshakhids-Anushteginids`s Dynasty (1097-1231). - Baku: Science, 1999. – 206 pp.
3. Ghavsuddin Mustamandi Guri. Extensive History of Gur. – Herat, 1387 hijra (2008). – 266 pp.
4. Ghubor Mir Ghulom Muhammad. Afghanistan Being in the Route of History. – Kabul, 1387 hijra (1967). – 412 pp.
5. History of the Tajik People. – V.3. – Dushanbe, 2013. – 579 pp.
6. Masson V.M., Romodin R.A. History of Afghanistan (in two volumes). – V.2. – M.: Science, 1964. – 529 pp.
7. Mirkhond. Ravzat-ul-Safo. With Table of Contents, Corrections and Commentaries by Dr. Abbosi Zaryob. – V.2. – Tehran, 1358shamsi/1979. – 819 pp.
8. Sharif Muhammad Mansuri Muborakshoh. Education of War and Courage.// under the editorship of Ahmad Suhaylii Khonsori. - Tehran: Fate, 1346shamsi/1967. – 692 pp.
9. Nushoburi Zohiruddin. Saljuq-Name. - Tehran: Orient, 1332h.sh/1953. – 81 pp.
10. Khaydari Muhammad Obid. Political Arrangement, Social Economic Relations and Culture of Gurids` State. Synopsis of the dissertation for candidate`s degree in history. – Dushanbe, 2013. – 195 pp.
11. Qarachonlu, Husayn, Khudoybakhsh Duchonii Ismat. Political-Regulative Relations of Gurids with Boarders. // Humanitarian Studies under Az-Zuhro University, 1384 hijra, #55. – pp. 167 – 192.
12. Pazhvok Atiqulloh. Gurids. – Kabul, 1345sh./1966. – 290 pp.
13. Samarqandi Nizomii Arghazi. Four Articles. Preparation and Commentaries by Fakhriddin Nasriddinov. - Khujnad: Publisher, 2015. – 191 pp.
14. Stanley, Len-Poul . Moslemic Dynasty (Chronological and Genealogical Tables with Historic Introductions). Translation from English, commentaries and addenda by V.V. Bartold. – M.: Muravyov, 2004.- 310 pp.
15.Tursunov N.O. Tajiks` History. - Khujnad: Statal publishing-house, 2001. – 789 pp.
16. Furughi Asghar. History of Gurids. – Tehran, 1387sh./2008. – 118 pp.
17. Interpretation Dictionary of the Tajik Language. In two volumes. – V. 1 – 2. Under the editorship of Sayfiddin Nazarzoda. - Dushanbe: Freedom of the Orient, 2008. -949 pp.
18. Juzjohni Minhoj Siroj. Tabaqot-i Nosiri (Nosiri`s Category). P.1. Preparation by Abdulhay Habibi. – Kabul, 1363 hijra (1984). – 501 pp.