The article dwells on historic participation of comsomol members and youth in the erection of hydropower stations in Tajikistan. The selfless labour of young builders, engineering-technical human resources in the construction of Varzob, Kairakhoom, Nurek, Roghun hydropower stations is highlighted with concrete historic facts. Special attention is paid to joint activity of comsomol members and youth of the Soviet Union aimed at an erection of HEPSes in Tajikistan. The creative work of youth on labour competition organization is analyzed. The author rivets attention to succession of generations in the construction of the most important objects under the conditions of state independence in Tajikistan Republic.
accelerated Comsomol construction sites, patriotic initiatives of youth, fruits of youth friendship and collaboration, succession of generations, hydropower erections
1. Central Archive of Political Research Centre under Tajikistan Communist Party. Fund 36. – Inventory 13. – Case 82. – Sheet 15.
2. Gorbachyov P. Nurek Being International Construction Site. / P. Gorbachyov. - Dushanbe: Cognition, 1978. – 64 pp.
3. Yorov A. Nurek Being Source of Light / A. Yorov // Tajikistan Will Be Bright. - Khujand: Noshir, 2009. – pp. 219 – 226.
4. Iskandarov B. Tajikistan in the Fraternal Family of the Peoples of the SSSR. / B. Iskandarov. - Dushanbe: Cognition, 1987. – 80 pp.
5. The History of the Tajik Nation. – V.VI (The Newest History). - Dushanbe: Imperial-group, 2011. – 688 pp.
6. Lugmanov T. The Construction of Friendship. / T. Lugmanov. - Dushanbe: Cognition, 1986. – 64 pp.
7. Nabiyev V. The Founders of Independent Tajikistan. / V. Nabiyev. - Dushanbe: Cognition, 2013. – 340 pp.
8. Nabiyev V. Friendly Grace of Youth / V. Nabiyev. // Tajikistan Will Be Bright. - Khujand: Noshir, 2009. – pp. 233 – 237.
9. Essays on the History of Tajikistan Communist Party. - Dushanbe: Cognition, 1984. – V.2. – 512 pp.
10. Rahmonov E. Tajikistan: On the Way of Democracy and Civilized Society
11. Chernikh D. Ya. Nurek. / D. Ya. Chernikh. - Dushanbe: Cognition, 1971. – 68 pp.
12. Sharif K. Good Luck // Tajikistan Will Be Bright. - Khujand: Noshir, 2009. – pp. 394 – 403.
13. Emomali Rahmon: «Friendly Cooperation Will Be Established» // Speech of Tajikistan Republic President Emomali Rahmon on Putting «Sangtuda 1» HEPS into Operation. – Jumhuriyat (Republic). – 2009. August 4.