The article dwells on the formation and development of Tajik-Russian relations in the years of independence. The ways of formation of foreign policy of Tajikistan Republic are analyzed. The author outlines that one of the principal trends of TR foreign policy is a development of direct and multisided relations with the Russian Federation. The process of the development of manysided relations between Tajikistan Republic with Russian Federation is generalized. The author states that for today Tajikistan and Russia as equal subjects of international relations struck 250 normative-legal documents regulating actually all key positions of their collaboration.
Priorities in Tajik-Russian relations in economy, politics and humanitarian sphere are being determined. Reflecting political contracts between Tajikistan and Russian the author constantly speaks about our two presidents` working meetings whose results determine undoubtedly in much the rhythm and dynamics of the development of interstatal ties.
Characterizing the present state of Tajik-Russian relations the author comes to the conclusion that they continue to retain stability inclining towards stage by stage extension, promoting utmost consolidation of friendship and mutual understanding.
independence, foreign policy, Tajik-Russian relations, interreginal collaboration, economy, humanitarian sphere, investitures, development
1. Akhmedova E. New Volution of Russian-Tajik Cooperation // Asia-Plus. November 24, 2005.
2. President`s Speech at the Solemn Meeting on the Occasion of the 15-th Anniversary of the Russian-Tajik (Slavonic) University // Narodnaya Gazeta (People`s Newspaper). – September 21, 2011.
3. Zarifi Kh. 20 Years of Independence and TR Foreign Policy // IB Foreign Policy. 2011, #1. – pp. 9 – 24.
4. Lyakin-Frolov I. The Final Goal of ours is a Different one // Sogdiyskaya Pravda. November 13, 2013.
5. Mannonov B. Russia Exports Education to CIS // Leninbadskaya Pravda. November 19, 2005.
6. Makhmadbekova P. Russia Being a Strategic Partner of Tajikistan. – Narodnaya Gazeta (People`s Newspaper). – December 7, 2005.
7. A Pause of Interparliamentary Contacts between Russia and Tajikistan Has Been over // Narodnaya Gazeta (People`s Newspaper), March 12, 2014.
8. Rakhmon Emomali. The Message to TR Majlisi Oli // Narodnaya Gazeta (People`s Newspaper). – January 20, 2016.
9. Rakhmon Emomali. We Must Use Resources and Advantages of Integration effectively // Narodnaya Gazeta (People`s Newspaper), October 28, 2009.
10. Russia and Tajikistan Open New Perspectives // Asia-Plus. December 1, – 2005.
11. Safarov S.S. Tajikistan and Russia: Dynamics of Strategic Relations // Tajikistan and Modern World. Bulletin of Strategic Researches Centre under Tajikistan Republic President. - # 2 (11), 2006. – pp. 14 – 19.
12. Saidov Z., Saburov A. Tajikistan at Millenia Juncture: Realization of National Interests on International Arena. – Dushanbe, 2005. – 432 pp.
13. Svetlichny V.L. There Aren`t non-Decisive Problems between Russia and Tajikistan // Business and Politics. – 2009. - # 49. – pp. 4 – 5.
14. Sharipov A., Shamsiddinov S. Emomali Rakhmon Is a Successor of Tajik-Russian Friendship. – Dushanbe 2005. – 71 pp.
15. Participation of Tajikistan Republic President E. Rahmon in the Extraordinary Meeting of Interstate Council of EuroAsEC // IB Tajikistan Diplomacy. 16/2006. – pp. 101 – 108.
16. Fair in Sochi-City // Narodnaya Gazeta (People`s Newspapper), August 23, 2006.