Proceeding from different approaches and definitions, established in world and national science the author of the article made an endeavour to work out the principle problems dealing with morphology of cultural heritage disclosing the potential utilization of objects of historic-cultural heritage in contemporary culture; understanding of its structure and dynamics and also to show similarity and differences of such basic and interconnected notions used in the course of study of the morphology of cultural heritage as “heritage” and “inheritance”. This relation is carried out by every man in the process of creative reclamation of cultural values because personal upbringing always occurs in concrete national-cultural environment. In this environment distinguished with great diversity now there is place for both modern and traditional paragons of culture significant for development and preservation of cultural identity.
culture, historic-cultural heritage, inheritance, sociocultural environment, transformation, monuments, politics, problem.
1. Orlova E.A. Artifact as a Unit of Analysis Aimed at Social-Cultural Microdynamic // Observatory of Culture. – 2010. – Issue # 5. – pp. 4 – 10.
2. Mezhyev V.M. State and Culture // Sociology of Power. – 2005. - # 1. – p. 14.
3. Selezneva Ye.N. Cultural Heritage of Russia in Political Discussions Referring to the 1990-th: Candidate dissertation in philosophy: 09 00 13. – M., 2004. – 228 pp.
4. Orlova E.A.Artifact as a Unit of Sociocultural Microdinamycs Analysis // Observatory of Culture. -2010. – Issue 5. –pp. 4-10
5. Veber M. Ethnic Communities / translation from German by A.B. Rahmonova // Personality. Culture. Society. – M., 2004. - V.VI . Issue 2 (22). – pp. 9 – 27.
6. Surova Ye.E. Iconic Traditions of Contemporaneity // New traditions / under the editorship of Ye.E. Surova and S.A. Rassadina. – SPb.: Petropolis, Culture Explorations Centre, 2009. – pp. 58 – 80.
7. Shulepova E.A. Heritage and Contemporaneity: The Problem of Study and Preservation // Heritage in the Epoch of Social-Cultural Transformations: Materials of the international conference. – M.: AlmaMater, 2010. – 620 pp.
8. Selezneva Ye.N. Formation of New Cultural Codes and Cultural Heritage // Heritage in the Epoch of Social-Cultural Transformations: Materials of the international conference. – M.: AlmaMater, 2010. – 620 pp.
9. Selezneva Ye.N. Cultural Heritage in the Context of Macrohistoric Dynamics // Observatory of Culture. – 2006. – Issue #5. – 4-11 pp.
10. Vaganova Ye.V., Gapotchenko V.V. Guard of Monuments of History and Culture: Monuments of Historic-Cultural Heritage. Ulan-Ude: Publishing-House of Polygraphic Complex FGOU VG 10 VS GAKI, 2006. – p. 19.
11. Piskoppel A.A., Rokityansky V.R., Shchedrovitsky L.P. On Horizons of Inheriting Activity // Heritage and Contemporaneity. Informational Collection. Issue #14. – M.: The Institute of Heritage, 2007. – pp. 21.