The article under consideration dwells on a number of scientific works dealing with the study of zooonyms and their classification in semantic respect; the latters serve for an establishment of the degree of enrichment in regard to lexical units in functional-semantic plane. Here there is determined a categorical status of the notion of «equonym» that enables to elicit the arsenal of means of expression in reference to equonimical vocabulary in the aspect of interlinguistic isomorphism and allomorphism. The author canvasses the functional-semantic microsystem with the general meaning of «sheep (he) / sheep (she)» and all gender-aspectual relations expressed by different terms; a usage of the zooonym in question in the composition of PhUs‚ proverbs and sayings in correlation being in the author`s view as well.
equonym‚ zooonym‚ meanings of terms‚ gender-species notions‚ hyponyms‚ hypernyms‚ formations of structure‚ functional-semantic microsystems
1. Pokrovsky M.M. Several Issues from the Branch of Semasiology. – M.: Philological Review‚ 1959. – pp. 92‚ 98‚ 102.
2. Musayev K.M. The Vocabulary of Turkic Languages in Comparative Elucidation. – M.‚1975. – 358 p.
3. Bafoyev B. The History of Ancient Words (in Uzbek). – Tashkent: Science. 1991. – 91 pp.
4. Bafoyev B. The Vocabulary of Alisher Navoi`s Works. Synopsis of the candidate dissertation. – Tashkent‚ 1989. – 50 pp.
5. Ibraghimova A. The Study of «Kelurnome» by Mukhammed Yakub Chinghi. Synopsis of the candidate dissertation. - Tashkent‚ 1976. – 22 pp.
6. Interpretation Dictionary of the Uzbek Language. In two volumes. – M.‚ 1981.
7. Akhmetyanov R.G. Common Vocabulary of the Material Culture of the Peoples Inhabiting Middle Banks of the Volga-River (Povolzhye). – M.: Science‚ 1984. – 237 pp.
8. Sharipov K.K. Structural and Functional-Semantic Peculiarities of Mythological Vocabulary in Languages of Different Systems (Synopsis of the candidate dissertation). - Dushanbe‚ 2006. – 24 pp.
9. Gafarova K.T. Correlative Analysis of Phraseological Units with Zooonyms and Phytonyms in Tajik‚ German and Russian (Synopsis of the candidate dissertation). - Dushanbe‚ 2007. – 24 pp.
10. Nikitin V.M. The Grounds of the Linguistic Theory of Meaning. – M.: Higher School. 1988. – pp. 94 – 169.
11. Yunusaliyev B.M. Kyrgyz Lexicology. Part 1 (Development of Root Words). – Frunze‚ 1969. – p. 244.
12. Gafurov A. Lion and Cypress. – M.‚ 1971.
13. Guboglo M. Gagauzian Terminology on Cattle-Breeding // Turkic Lexicology and Lexicography. – M.: Science. 1974. – pp. 217 – 236.
14. Shcherbak A.M. The Names of Domestic and Wild Animals in Turkic Languages // Historic Development of Basic Stocks of Words in Turkic Languages. – M.‚ 1961. – pp. 82 – 173.