The article dwells on the role and place of M.S. Asimov in the academic milieu of Tajikistan in the period of the 60-ies –the 80-the ies of the XX-th century. She traces back the basic stages of M.S. Asimov`s presidency activity in the position of the President of Tajikistan Academy of Sciences. In her article the author attempts to embrace the versatile activities of the scholar‚ principally‚ as an initiator and an organizer of a score of scientific institutions‚ an initiator of elaboration of many branches of sciences‚ as well as his activity on the preparation of highly-qualified national human resources. One of the key moments in reference to exploration is the analysis of his philosophical ideas‚ approach to the scientific theories. She adduces interesting facts from the scholar`s biography and scientific-organizational activities. M.S. Asimov`s contribution into the development of social sciences is briefly elucidated as well.
Academy of Sciences‚ scientific institutions‚ connection between science and production‚ fundamental science‚ conferences‚ scientific activity
1. Academician Mukhammad Asimov (Osimi) as Prominent Scientist‚ Social Votary and Humanist. – Khujand: Rakhim Djalil publishing-house. 2000. – 295 pp.
2. Asimov M. The Centre of Scientific Ideas // Communist Tajikistana (Communist of Tajikistan). May 9‚ 1976.
3. Ashurov H. Mukhammad Osimi – Scientist‚ Teacher and Social Votary // To the Memory of Mukhammad Osimi. - Dushanbe: Cognition‚ 2000. – pp. 3-8.
4. Barotov R. The Luminary of Science // To the Memory of Mukhammad Osimi. - Dushanbe: Cognition‚ 2000. – p.25.
5. Gafforov U. The Outstanding Person. - Khujand: Rakhim Djalil publishing-house. 2000. – 372 pp.
6. Valid Members of TR AS since 1951…. (Date of addressing: 24.04.2014)
7. Avitsenna`s Alive Heritage // Lecturer`s Word. - 1981‚ № 7. – pp. 16-19.
8. The Institute of Astrophysics under Tajikistan Republic Academy of Sciences … (Date of addressing: 23.04.2014)
9. Asimi‚ Mustafo. Asimi`s School // To the Memory of Mukhammad Osimi. - Dushanbe: Cognition‚ 2000. – pp. 115-116.
10. Negmatov N. Academician M.S. Asimov in my Life // To the Memory of Mukhammad Osimi. - Dushanbe: Cognition. 2000. – pp. 101-111.
11. Ascension to the Summits of Science and Culture… // Science and Life. - 1990‚ № 8. – pp. 1-5.
12. M.S. Asimov`s Published Works …. (Date of addressing: 24.04.2014)
13. Pamir Biology Institute named after Kh. Yu. Yusufbekov … (Date of addressing: 23.04.2014).