The author of the article analyzies the activities of the procurator`s office bodies of Tajikistan in the years of the Great Patriotic War on health protection of evacuated citizens‚ invalids of war‚ wounded and ill Red Army patients and members of their families. He gives an assessment of procurator`s office activities aimed at advocacy of rights and interests of the citizens evacuated to the republic from the areas temporalily occupied by the enemy‚ perfection of the work carried out by health service institutions (in particular‚ combat with epidemics)‚ monitoring over statal sanitary inspection bodies; the latters being obliged to effectuate sanitary supervision over population‚ schools‚ common usage places‚ evacuation hospitals and etc.
the Great Patriotic War‚ health service‚ evacuation‚ invalids‚ hospitals‚ procurator`s office‚ prosecutor`s surveillance
1. Tidings of the USSR Supreme Council. -1944‚ №60.
2. In the Name of the Great Victory // Sogdiyskay Pravda. – 2010
3. Sughd Viloyat State Archive (SVSA). –RF (republican fund) 30. – Inv. 1. – Case 16. –Sheet 6.
4. The History of Dushanbe-City (from the ancientest times up to nowadays) / under the editorship of M. Ubaydulloyev. -Dushanbe‚ 2004. – 337 pp.
5. The Book of Memory of Tajikistan Republic (summary volume). - Dushanbe‚ 1997.
6. Kommunist Tajikistana (The Communist of Tajikistan). – 1945. January 5.
7. Nazarov N.‚ Yakubov M. Tajik Militia in the Years of the Great Patriotic War (1941-1945). - Dushanbe: Khumo‚ 2005. -140 pp.
8. Narodnaya Gazeta (People`s Newspaper). - 2009‚ September 23.
9. Central Party Institute Party Archive (CPIPA) of the Central Committee of Tajikistan Communist Party. F.3. – Inv 4. – C. 616. – Sh. 47.
10. Central Party Institute Party Archive (CPIPA) of the Central Committee of Tajikistan Communist Party. F.3. – Inv 4. –С. 775. – Sh. 217.
11. Congratulations of Tajikistan Republic President Emomali Rakhmon on the Occasion of the 55-th Anniversary of Victory in the Great Patriotic War // Narodnaya Gazeta (People`s Victory). - 2000‚ May 11.
12. Enacment of the People`s Commissars Council of the Tajik SSR from April 13‚ 1944‚ №279 «On the Measures of Combat with Gastro-Intestinal Ailments of the Tajik SSR Population in Spring-Summer Season of 1944 // Procurator`s office archive of Isfara-town for 1944. Entering documents file, №3. – p. 48.
13. The USSR Prosecutor`s Order №11/c from February 4‚ 1942 and Leninabad Oblast Prosecutor Akhmadeyev`s Instructive Message from 12.03.1942‚ №11/c. The archive of the procurator`s office of Isfara for 1942. Entering documents, file №1. – p. 27.
14. The USSR Prosecutor`s Order №11/c and Leninabad Oblast Vice-Prosecutor Kasimov`s Commission from 22. 11. 1943‚ №4-213 // Procurator`s office archive of Isfara-town for 1943. Entering documents file №1. – p.66.
15. Sechkina L.P. Labour Exploit of the Tajik People in the Years of the Great Patriotic War. – Stalinabad‚ 1960. – 250 pp.
16. Soviet Tajikistan in the Great Patriotic War (1941-1945). - Dushanbe‚ 1975. – 190 pp.
17. TR CSA. F. 329. – Inv.20. – C.77. – Sh.61.