The article is a brief survey of the works dwelling on modern Tajik literary criticism devoted to the creation of the well-known Iranian poetess of the XX-th century Furug Farruhzod. The history of the publications of the patterns belonging to the poetess in Tajikistan is traced back by the author of the article. Critical materials devoted to Furug` s creation are divided into three groups: a) articles of encyclopedic and presentative slant; b) separate researches of Furug Farruhzod`s creation; c) the works dwelling on Furug`s influence over modern poetesses.
Special attention is paid to the receptiveness displayed by the well-known Tajik poetesses Gulruhsor Safiyeva and Farzona Khujandi in reference to their Persian sister of poetry. The author`s considerations on this account are proved by citations from the utterances and articles belonging to Farzona Khujandi.
Tajik Furughiana‚ literary ties‚ Furug`s influence over Tajik literature‚Furug and Farzona
1. Waves of Karun. Compilers: Alokhon Afsakhzod and Djobul Dodalisho. - Dushanbe: Cognition‚ 1973. – 312pp.
2. Azamzod S. Brief Essay Devoted to Furug`s Poetry and New Viewpoint in Regard to her Creation // Sughd Bulletin № 6‚ 2000.
3. Bakhor Malikashshuaro. Selected Poems. – Stalinabad‚ 1958.
4. Mizojanas‚ Matlyba. Flowers of Sorrow. - Khujand‚ 1999.
5. Noil‚ Dastyhir. Furug‚ Farzona and Modern Style // Khuland‚ 1997‚ -№12.
6. Nurov N. Furug and Sipekhri in the Space of Modern Tajik Poetry. /Survey of Persian Poetry‚ 2004.
7. Barorpur‚ Parvona. Comparison of the Poetry Belonging to the Pens of Furug Farruhzod‚ Farzona Khijandi and Kholida Furug from Djonson`s Viewpoint. Researches in Modern World Literature. Period 19‚ №1‚ 1393 hijra‚ – pp. 45-71.
8. Farzona. The Hot River (collection of articles). - Dushanbe: Men-of-Letters‚ 2014‚ – 240pp.
9. Furug Farruhzod. New Birth (compiler: Naima Kakhorova). - Dushanbe: Men-of-Letters. – 173pp.
10. Sherdust‚ Aliasgar. Survey of Modern Tajik Poetry. – Dushanbe: Men-of-Letters‚ 1997. – 272pp.
Iraj Mirzo. Selected Works. - Dushanbe: Tajgosizdat‚ 1963. – 360 pp