The author of the article characterizes women`s images in Saadi Sherozi`s creation. The poet points out not only woman` dignities such as: stoicism‚ patience‚ maturity and beauty, but her depravity either. Saadi marks their eloquence‚ good behavior, bashfulness. The poet depicts a careful, lovely and worthy woman who is a guardian of family`s hearth. Particular attention is paid to the image of woman-mother. He gives a negative assessment of women`s behaviour as well. Women can be sly, crafty, inconstant in their feelings and egoistic. The poet invokes a woman to be pure, beautiful, devoted; to admonish men from bad roads. Creating a woman`s image, reflecting her outward appearance and inner world, praising the dignities of unique woman`s nature Saadi keeps to the opinion that a disclosure of all potential concentrated in woman is considered as his creation duty. Saadi Sherozi finds poetic imaginative means for revelation of presentation of his heroine`s images.
characteristics of woman`s image, woman`s dignity, woman-mother, sa`di creations, woman`s potential, poetic means.
1. Bobokalonova, Djonon. Woman and Time. - Dushanbe: Men-of-Letters, 2002. – 271 pp.
2. Zarrinkub, Abdulhusayn. With the Caravan of Khulla. - Dushanbe: Unision, 2004. – 332 pp.
3. Nakhshabi, Ziyouddin. Tutinama. - Tehran: Tehran University publishing-House, 1372 hijra. – 340 pp.
4. Ranjbar Akhmad. Attraction of Firdawsi`s Ideas. - Tehran: The Great Emir, 1379 hijra – 464 pp.
5. Firdawsi, Abdulkasym. Shakhname. In 9 volumes. - Dushanbe: Men-of-Letters, 1987. – 1991. – V.4.
6. Sherozi, Saadi. Collection of Compositions. In 4 volumes. – Dushanbe, Men-of-Letters, 1990. – V.3. – 365 pp.
7. Sherozi, Saadi. Collection of Compositions. In 4 volumes. – Dushanbe, Men-of-Letters, 1990. – V.4. – 303 pp.
8. Shiblii Nu`moni. She`r-ul-Ajam or the History of Poets and Iran Literature. V.2. - Tehran: The World of Book, 1367 hijra. – 264 pp.