The article dwells on correlation of language and thinking, functioning and different types of syntactical connections on the level of word-combination and sentence. According to classification there are singled out types of word-combinations in Tajik and Uzbek languages. It is underscored that the main means of expression of the components of word-building in Tajik are prepositions, postpositions, word order and intonation; in Uzbek on additionally great role is played by the ways of formation of word-forms and auxiliary words. In the Tajik language Izafet connection is one of the characteristic types of word connection being realized in Izafet combinations. In the Uzbek language there are borrowed Izafet word-combinations and grammatical connection has non-functional character. The conclusion is made that subordinative connection in correlated languages occupies a considerable place in syntagramatical base of language unit.
syntactical connections, Tajik and Uzbek languages, correlation, word-combination, noun, adjective, numeral, verb, adverb
1. Berdialiyev A., Sheronov B. Syntex of the Uzbek Language. Manual for students of philological faculties under pedagogical higher schools (in Uzbek). - Khujand: State publishing-house named after Rakhim Djalil, 2010. - 232 pp.
2. Boduen de Courtene I.A. Selected Works in General Linguistics. V.1. M., USSR AS publishing-house, 1963. - 384 pp.
3. Grammar of Modern Tajik Literary Language. V.2. - Dushanbe: Knowledge, 1986. - 372 pp.
4. Grammar of Modern Uzbek Literary Language. Syntax, part 11. (in Uzbek). - Tashkent: Science, 1976. - 560 pp.
5. Gulomov A., Askarova M. Modern Uzbek Literary Language: Syntax. Manual for students of philological faculties of pedagogical higher school (in Uzbek). - Tashkent: Ukituvchi (publishing house of educational literature), 1987. - 256 pp.
6. Ismoilova A. Arabic Izafet Inflexions in the Language of Afghanistan Language // Oriental Linguistics. Collection of scientific works. Tashkent: Publishing-house of Tashkent University, 1990. - pp. 34-40
7. Said N. S., Ahamdov S.A., Nazarov M.A. Logic (manual for students of professional higher educational establishments) - Dushanbe: Enlightenment, 2017. - 340 pp.
8. Djurayev G. Expression of Continuity Meaning in Tajik and Persian Languages. - Actual Issues of Persian-Tajik Language and Literature. Collection of articles presented to the conference in honor of the 25-th anniversary of Tajikistan independence. - Dushanbe: Knowledge, 2016. - pp. 212-221; 308 pp.
9. Khalilov A. Grammatical Functions of Izafet and -i Connective in Modern Tajik Literary Language. - Dushanbe: Knowledge. 1969. - 120 pp.