The shades of meaning in regard to prepositions and conjunctions from "Masnavi Ma'navi" by Djaloliddin Rumi have been analyzed for the first time. It is underscored that the elicited shades of meanings of prepositions and conjunctions in Rumi's literary production are not registered in grammar and other educational text books of the Tajik language. That's why new functions and semantic shades of meaning of the mentioned lexical elements are determined with a buttress on theoretical provisions of grammars appertaining to other languages. For example, it is emphasized that in Djaloliddin Rumi's poem there occur fourteen shades of meaning of the primary preposition "az". The given fact testifies to the limitation of the function of the preposition "az" in Modern Tajik literary language. It is marked that elicitation of all shades of meanings and assignments of prepositions and conjunctions promotes a more precise and profound perception of the sense of the verse and preconditions well-timed actualness of the theme put.
"Masnavi Ma'navi" by Djaloliddin Rumi, non-self-sufficient parts off speech, prepositions, primary prepositions, conjunctions, subordinate and co-ordinate conjunctions, history of prepositions and conjunctions, style
1. Akimova I. I. Morphology of the Russian language: manual // I. I. Akimova. - Khabarovsk: Publishing-House of Khabarovsk State University of Technologies, 2003. - 178 pp.
2. Bahor, Mukhammadtaki. Stylistics or History of Persian Prose Evolution. V.2. - Tehran: Publishing-house "Pilgrim", 1381 hijra. - 496 pp.
3. Bahor M. Stylistics. Transposition by Sh. F. Isrofilniyo and N. Sarkorov // M. Bahor. - Dushanbe: Bukhara, 2012
4. Bozidov, Nazarsho. Conjunctions in Modern Tajik Literary Language. N. Bozidov. - Dushanbe: Enlightenment. // 1985. - 103 pp.
5. The Grammar of Modern Tajik Literary Language. - Dushanbe: Knowledge, 1985. - V.1 - 356 pp.
6. Dehhudo A. Dictionary // A. Dehhudo) VV. 1-50. - Tehran. 1325-1345 hijra.
7. Modern Tajik Literary Language. V.1. - Dushanbe: Enlightenment, 1982. - 462 pp.
8. Modern Tajik Literary Language. V.2. Manual for philological faculties of higher schools. - Dushanbe: Enlightenment, 1995. - 336 pp.
9. Masumi, Nosirjohn. Essays on the Evolution of Tajik Literary Language // N. Masumi. - Dushanbe, 2011. - 385 pp.
10. Rozental D. E., Golub I. B., Telenkova M. A. Modern Russian Language. - M.: Airis-Press, 2003. - 448 pp.
11. Rumi, Djaloliddin. Masnavi Ma'navi. Preparation of the text by Bahriddin Alizoda and Ali Mukhammadi Hurason // Dj. Rumi. - Tehran: Resurrection of Time, 2001. - 728 pp.
12. Saymiddinov D. Ancient Persian Language. - Dushanbe, 2007
13. Khonlari P. N. History of the Persian Language// P.N. Khonlari. V.3. - Tehran, 1336 hijra
14. Hasanzod A. Uniqueness of Language and Mastership of Transposition. - Khujand: Publisher, 2018
15. Hasanov A. History of the Tajik Language // A, Hasanov. VV. 1-2. - Khujand, 2004-2005
16. Shariat, Mukhammadjavot. Grammar of the Persian Language. -Tehran, 1371 hijra