The article analyzes the formation and condition of female entrepreneurship in the agricultural sector of the Tajik economy during the independence period. Information on state support and management with gender relations, impact of public and private legal institutions aimed at an ensurance of women's activity in the agricultural sector of the republic is provided. The issues of introducing a land reform program targeted at a thorough restructuring of farms are analyzed, the role of women in access to land and credit is revealed. The gender section dealing with dynamics of the development of the structure of the private sector in agriculture of Tajikistan is analyzed, a proportion of women heading dekhkan farms is determined. The data on some successful women engaged in entrepreneurial activities in the agricultural sector are given.
gender relations, state support, land reform, women's employment, agrarian sector, feminine entrepreneurship
1. Martonakova G., Katayeva Z. Actualization of Inner Connection between Gender and Environment in Tajikistan: Exploration of Base Situation. - Dushanbe, 2015. - 63 pp.
2. Presidential Grants. From "A" up to "Ya" / http://www.khoma.tj/datajournalism/2018/09/06/%D0% (Date of appeal: 15.10.2019)
3. Women-Entrepreneurs in Tajikistan: between Family and Business: http: //www. dw.com/ru/%D0%B6% (Date of appeal: 11.10.2019)
4. Informational Bulletin of the Program Worked out by the European Bank of Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) under the Title "Women in Business" // EBRD TAJ WIB: 05/2019 - Issue 1. - 11 pp.
5. Nazarov A. A. Regional Peculiarities of Formation and Development of Entrepreneurship // Bulletin of TSU LBP. - Khujand, 2012, N1. - pp. 56-61
6. Nakatova M. K. The Paragon of Women's Work in Banks Targeted at the Order of Development and State Support of Women-Entrepreneurs. - Dushanbe, 2018. - 11 pp.
7. Sultonov S. Khatlon . Attention towards Women-Entrepreneurs Being in Progress. // Voice of the People. N133 (3770). November 14, 2017
8. Khatlon Women Reclaim New Technologies of Sprouting Seedlings // http: news-tj.ansor.info/news/58486 (Date of appeal: 12.10.2019)
9. Shakhriari Kh., Danzer A. M., Djivorelli R., Andeleval A. Improving Availability of Land and Finance Resources for Women in Tajikistan Republic. - Dushanbe, 2019. - 106 pp.
10. https://mir24.tv/news/16380827/sostavlen-reiting-gorodov-rossii-s-vysokim-urovnem-zarplat (Date of appeal: 11.10.2019)
11. https://www.ictsd.org/bridges-news/%D0%BC% (Date of appeal: 11.10.2019)